I understand that special circumstances are unavoidable and a cancellation may be necessary. If you find yourself unable to keep and appointment, I request at least 48 hours’ notice to avoid any penalty or forfeiture of the remaining balance. This courtesy enables Faces by Amelia to schedule another client and, in turn, maintains a higher availability of services for you as well as others. Please note that all deposits made are final and are non-refundable. If you wish to reschedule your appointment, your deposit can become a "rolling deposit" and you will be charged a $20 rescheduling fee. All cancellations made after the 48hr window will be billed for the agreed upon total remaining balance. Your understanding and consideration is greatly appreciated.
Please read the Following Terms and Policies Carefully. When you use this website, You Acknowledged That You Have read, Understand, And Agree to Be Bound by the Policies, Terms, and Conditions Set Forth Herein.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the policies, terms, and conditions outlined in this document.
TERMS AND POLICY
§ The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
§ Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
§ Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
§ This website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
§ Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
§ From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
ACCESS TERMINATION OR RESTRICTION
Faces By Amelia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect information from our users at several different points on the Website this can be for login customer service and for contact purpose only, and so that we may customize the Website according to individual selections. Faces By Amelia is the sole owner of the personal information collected from this Website.
LIABILITY OF USE
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. FACES BY AMELIA MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. HARLEY STREET VOUCHERS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS AND PUBLISHERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE FACES BY AMELIA FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. FACES BY AMELIA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED RAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
• We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The Faces By Amelia will not disclose personal information unnecessarily to employees or any third party, unless the effected individual consents.
The content on the Website may include links to third party external sites. You agree that we cannot be held liable for the content, nature or reliability of any third-party links. In addition, we allow third party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our websites. These companies may be placing and reading cookies in the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk or using web beacons or other technologies to collect information in the course of ads being served on this website. These companies may use information other than personal information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to these and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
Except for the payment of fees to Faces By Amelia , neither of the parties to these Terms of Service shall be responsible for the failure to perform or any delay in performance of any obligation hereunder due to labor disturbances, accidents, fires, floods, telecommunications or Internet failures, strikes, wars, riots, rebellions, blockades, acts of government, governmental requirements and regulations or restrictions imposed by law or any other similar conditions beyond the reasonable control of such party. The time for performance of such party shall be extended by the period of such delay.
Faces By Amelia are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our website.
These Terms (including any terms or policies incorporated by reference) set out the entire agreement between you and us concerning its subject matter and supersedes all prior communications.
These Terms are governed by the laws of U.S.A. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and its appellate courts.
HOW TO CONTACT US
By using our online services, you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of one of our online services. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms, please do not access, use and/or contribute to any of our online services. You should print a copy of these terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
“Booking” means a booking for Services made by You on our Website or through mobile;
“Services” means a beauty service provided by Faces By Amelia or an agent of Faces By Amelia
“Beauty on Demand” – the provision of mobile beauty services to any location
“Website” means the website located at www.facesbyamelia.com or published by Faces By Amelia
“You” means use of this website
1. Accessing Our Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
To access our Services through our Website, you must be a legal entity, or an individual of thirteen (13) years of age or older who can form legally binding contracts. To become a Registered User, you must accept all of the terms and conditions in, incorporated by reference in, and linked to, these Terms of Service. ‘Faces By Amelia’ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, suspend, or terminate Services to anyone.
3. Modification of these Terms.
4. Collecting your information
By using our online services, you agree to provide any relevant information, documents and attachments, through electronic means, in the format and to the standards described for each transaction. You also agree and understand that the information collected will be retained in electronic form.
5. Right to suspend, alter, or cancel service
The ‘Faces By Amelia’ shall be entitled at any time without prior notice or any liability to you, to cancel or suspend any or all our online services and/or to substitute alternative services, which may or may not be interactive or transactional in nature.
6. Prohibited uses.
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Sites or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
• You agree not to "scrape" or disaggregate data from the Site (whether by manual or automated means), for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
• Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
• Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
• If User leaves a review or comment, we have the right to delete or change the review. Also, we have the right to remove products and replace it or delete it.
7. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
‘Faces By Amelia’ have the right to:
• Disclose your identity or other information ‘Faces By Amelia’ you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
• Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
• Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information related to anyone posting any materials on or through the Site.
• YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
• However, we cannot and do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
8. Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ‘FACES BY AMELIA ’ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS. THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
Any notice provided for or concerning these terms shall be in writing and shall be deemed sufficiently given when sent by emailing us at Facesbyamelia@gmail.com.
11. Termination policy
A User's access to the Website will be terminated if, under appropriate conditions, the User is determined to infringe repeatedly.
• The Website reserves the right to decide whether Content or if a User's Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms and Conditions in regards to violations other than copyright infringement or privacy law, such as, but not limited to, hate crimes, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length.
• Website may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
The failure or delay of ‘Faces By Amelia’ to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive their right to enforce that right.
13. Booking cancellation and refunds
You may cancel a confirmed booking at any time via by contacting us at www.facesbyamelia.com
· I understand that special circumstances are unavoidable and a cancellation may be necessary. If you find yourself unable to keep and appointment, I request at least 48 hours’ notice to avoid any penalty or forfeiture of the remaining balance. This courtesy enables Faces by Amelia to schedule another client and, in turn, maintains a higher availability of services for you as well as others. Please note that all deposits made are final and are non-refundable. If you wish to reschedule your appointment, your deposit can become a "rolling deposit" and you will be charged a $20 rescheduling fee. All cancellations made after the 48hr window will be billed for the agreed upon total remaining balance. Your understanding and consideration is greatly appreciated.
· Delays: If you are delayed please let us know by first texting 623.308.6241 to notify us of your delay. If your message is not returned within 5minutes of delivery please call, and we will do our best to accommodate you. The stylist will only wait at your home, hotel, studio or venue for 15 minutes after the appointment start time.
· Unless otherwise specified, all paid sums are non-refundable, including any deposits.
· If you violate any of the Terms, your permission to use the Services and Website will automatically terminate we reserve the right to cancel any Booking without notice or cause.
14. Booking Faces By Amelia Services
By making a booking through our Website or over the phone at the Faces By Amelia, you warrant that you agree to provide complete, correct and true information.
After placing a booking you will receive an email from us confirming your booking, should we need to reschedule, cancel or change your booking we will contact you using the contact information provided.
15. Price and Payment
Prices for services featured in the Faces By Amelia service menu vary in price based on type of service performed, duration of service and location of service. Travel fees are not include in the service pricing listed on the Service Menu page. Pricing is subject to change on the discretion of Faces By Amelia, however subscribers to newsletter will receive notification to any price changes.
All payments are to be made immediately following the completion of services. For parties/groups who are looking to pay cash, will be requested to collect all the payments upfront to be delivered in full upon arrival to scheduled appointment.
Clients wishing to pay deposit for services or pay electronically can do so using the following third party apps/websites Venmo App, Android Pay, or PayPal using the following information Facesbyamelia@gmail.com or by phone 623.308.6241. Liability usage is subject to the policies provided on their platforms.
a) Booking cancellation and refunds
Bookings in the Faces By Amelia can be cancelled by You at any point up to the time of the service. We reserve the right to cancel any Booking without notice or cause.
b) Rescheduling appointments
Any requests to reschedule an appointment in the Faces By Amelias to a different time on the same day of the booked appointment time will be accommodated free of charge but subject to availability.
13. No Disclosure.
‘Faces By Amelia’ agrees to use its best efforts to prevent and protect the Confidential Information, or any part thereof, from disclosure to any person. ‘Faces By Amelia’ and Client agrees to take all steps reasonably necessary to protect the secrecy of the Confidential Information, and to prevent the
Confidential Information from falling into the public domain or into the possession of unauthorized persons.
14. Mandatory Arbitration
Any dispute regarding the services shall be required to be resolved by binding arbitration of the parties hereto. If the parties cannot agree on an arbitrator, each party shall select one arbitrator and both arbitrators shall then select a third. The third arbitrator so selected shall arbitrate said dispute. The arbitration shall be governed by the rules of the United States Arbitration Association then in force and effect.
Each of the provisions of these terms and conditions is severable and distinct from the others, and if at any time one or more of such provisions is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired.
If any term or procurement of this understanding is whenever held by any ward to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it might be dealt with as changed or diminished, just to the degree negligibly important to bring it inside of the laws of that purview and to keep it from being void and it should be tying in that changed or lessened structure. Subject to that, every procurement should be deciphered as severable and might not at all influence some other of these terms. The rights and commitments of the gatherings set out in this assertion should go to any allowed successor in title.
17. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with United States laws and any dispute arising from, or related to these terms and conditions, and their related services, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United States.